Monday, October 3, 2011

THE TURNING POINT later retitled TROUBLE DON'T LAST ALWAYS .11/1/11

will be reissued in November 2011. TROUBLE DON'T LAST ALWAYS was my first foray into mainstream fiction. The book was also a result of my own medical scare with my vision, but that's another story. During the research on domestic abuse I was saddened and astounded to learn that domestic violence touched 3 in 10 woman. Hearing some of the women's stories left me in tears and so thankful that I had a warm, loving husband. I wanted to do something for the women who weren't so fortunate and established The Turning Point Legal Fund to help women of domestic violence restructure their lives. The fund is overseen by The Family Place, a women's shelter in Dallas.  So, every time you purchase THE TURNING POINT later retitled TROUBLE DON'T LAST ALWAYS, you help a woman in need!

No comments: